Temasys has released a new version of the plugin, numbered 0.8.889.
This version includes the following enhancements and bug-fixes :
- [ENH] Update of libWebRTC (comparable with Chrome 54) for improved browser compatibility with latest releases of major browsers.
- [ENH] plugin.className and plugin.classList are now available on the plugin <object>
- [ENH] Added plugin.volume API to runtime setting of audio renderer volume. Standard values from 0-1 for volume with permissible values up to 10 for gain boost.
- [ENH] Slight improvement of the getStats API perf (lower CPU usage)
- [ENH] OpenH264 libraries now fetched at plugin install time.
- [ENH] Screensharing : removed windows that cannot be shared from the windows list (Windows)
- [ENH] Added api plugin.getScreensharingSources.
Provide relevant sourceId to getUserMedia to select a specific screen/window.
See example here : https://github.com/Temasys/Google-WebRTC-Samples/tree/dev/src/content/getusermedia/screen-select
- [BUGFIX] DataChannel.bufferedAmount now returns an int instead of a string
- [BUGFIX] Fixes an encoding issue that prevented Chrome macOS from decoding H264 streams
- [BUGFIX] Multiple crash fixes (closing windows, ice gathering, multiple screensharing apps...)
- [BUGFIX] MacOS only : Delete plugin if already present in HOME directory. The plugin should be installed as system user.
- [BUGFIX] Windows only : Fixed a bug where the video would be corrupted during screensharing.
As usual, your plugin should offer you to auto-update.
You can also get a link from our portal.