When Invoking init()
1. Event readyStateChange would receive state INIT when the data has been parsed in the provided configuration data.
2. Event readyStateChange would receive state LOADING as it retrieves the data from the platform server.
3. Event readyStateChange would be triggered with state COMPLETED once it has parsed and retrieved the data from the platform server.
4. After Event readyStateChange state has been triggered with COMPLETED state, the init() callback success will be triggered.
5. Event readyStateChange state would be triggered with state ERROR when it fails to retrieve the data from the platform server or when some dependencies aren't loaded. This may happen in between the stages of after INIT and COMPLETED state.