There are various reasons why you may be experiencing an echo on your calls. Please follow the below listed actions to troubleshoot this issue.
1. Check if you're able to reproduce this issue on our Sample App. If not, this may be an implementation issue on your end.
2. Check that your local test devices are in a separated environment and not in close proximity to each other.
3. Check that you're using the latest SDK version.
4. Use a headset/ earphones.
- If you hear an echo on a 1-1 call, ask the participating peer to wear a headset/earphone to communicate.
- If you hear an echo on a multiparty call, ask each participating peer to mute one by one to identify the origin of the echo. Ask that peer to use a headset/earphone or mute themselves when they are not actively speaking during the call.