Generally, poor network conditions can result in frozen streams. Please follow the below listed actions to troubleshoot this issue.
1. Please check whether your network and connection status are stable. If not, switch to a more stable network.
2. Check if you're able to reproduce this issue on our Sample App. If not, this may be an implementation issue on your end.
3. Update to the latest SDK version.
If the issue persists even after following the above listed actions, please contact Temasys Support by raising a ticket on our Support Portal or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
- Your App Key ID
- The OS/ OS version, browser/ browser version used.
- Whether this issue is faced cross browser or only on a certain browser.
- Whether this issue is faced sporadically or all the time.
- Whether the frozen stream recovers or remains frozen.
- The SDK version you're using.
- The Date/Time you faced this issue.
- The Room Name where this issue was observed.
Other Video Troubleshooting Documentation you may wish to see: Black Stream, Jitter, Unable to turn on camera.