There are various reasons why you may be experiencing issues with turning on your camera during your call.
Please follow the below listed actions to troubleshoot this issue.
1. Check if you're able to reproduce this issue on our Sample App. If not, this may be an implementation issue on your end.
2. Check that your browser has been granted the requisite permission to access your camera for that site.
3. Check whether other browsers or applications are holding the camera process. To confirm, close your browser, close any background processes of other browsers or applications that may be using your camera, re open your chosen browser and test again.
4. Check on whether there's a camera hardware issue by starting your system's in-built camera.
5. Check that you're using the latest SDK version.
Please include the following information: