Temasys just released a new version of the plugin, numbered 0.8.869.
This version brings a lot of improvements:
- [ENH] Added support for plugin.getFrame (see Drawing into a Canvas - drawImage() for help)
- [ENH] Added support for MediaStreamTrack.remote
- [ENH] MediaStream.onended can now be set with addEventHandler/attachEvent
- [ENH] RTCPeerConnection now support the current spec's constructor. The previous constructor is still supported to ensure retro-compatibility.
- [ENH] Added support for RTCOfferOptions for PC::createOffer (https://www.w3.org/TR/webrtc/#widl-RTCPeerConnection-createOffer-Promise-RTCSessionDescription--RTCOfferOptions-options).When the contraints have either any mandatory/optional members, the old scheme is used. When they are not, the new scheme is used.
- [ENH] Important DataChannel refactor
- Removed multiple deadlocks
- More descriptive event callback arguments for onopen, onclose, and onmessageonopen,
- onclose, and onmessage can now be set with addEventHandler/attachEvent
- [ENH] Fixed memory leaks
- [BUGFIX] Fixed connection failure with Chrome M50
- [BUGFIX] Fixed crash on DTMF deletion
- [BUGFIX] Fixed crash on MediaStream.stop()
- [BUGFIX] Fixed freeze on MediaStream.stop() with screensharing streams
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug preventing the camera/microphone from being released when sent via a PeerConnection
- [BUGFIX] Fixed seldom crash on PeerConnection.getStats();
As usual, your plugin should offer you to auto-update.
You can also get a link from our portal.