Link to github: 0.6.20: Fixes for SDP errors with Firefox using MCU
CDN links (gzipped)
- Minified library: //cdn.temasys.io/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.20/skylink.min.js
- Debug library: //cdn.temasys.io/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.20/skylink.debug.js
- Minified with all dependencies: //cdn.temasys.io/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.20/skylink.complete.min.js
- Debug with all dependencies: //cdn.temasys.io/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.20/skylink.complete.js
- npm install git://github.com/Temasys/SkylinkJS#0.6.20
- Fixes to prevent .init() from resetting the codecs supports information.
- Fixes for Firefox warnings for RTCSessionDescription.sdp as a read-only property and cannot be set.
- Fixes for "InvalidSessionDescriptionError" thrown in Firefox due to invalid step of "a=sendrecv" received from MCU for "a=inactive" flag.
- Fixes for Edge getConnectionStatus() undefined (e.g. timestamp of undefined) errors.
- Fixes to ensure that getPeerInfo() reflects the rejected SDP m= line with peerInfo.settings.audio, peerInfo.settings.video and peerInfo.settings.data returning as false when its relevant m= line is rejected.
- Fixes to ensure that peerUpdated event is triggered each time peerInfo is received in "offer" and "answer" messages.
- Updates to improve Edge browser 15.xxxx connections.
Demo & Documentation
- Prevent published .min.js files from dropping console, so logs can be seen from SDK.