Link to Github: https://github.com/Temasys/SkylinkJS/releases/tag/0.6.14
CDN links (gzipped)
Minified library: //cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.14/skylink.min.js
Debug library: //cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.14/skylink.debug.js
Minified with all dependencies://cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.14/skylink.complete.min.js
Debug with all dependencies://cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.14/skylink.complete.js
npm install email@example.com
- Added FAST_MESSAGE, CREDENTIALS_EXPIRED, CREDENTIALS_ERROR, ROOM_NOT_STARTED and KEY_ERROR in SYSTEM_ACTION_REASON.
- Added getConnectionStatus() method to retrieve the Peers connection status (e.g. uploading/download bitrate).
- Added getConnectionStatusStateChange event that is linked to the retrieval state of getConnectionStatus().
- Added GET_CONNECTION_STATUS_STATE for getConnectionStatusStateChange states.
- Added MEDIA_ACCESS_FALLBACK_STATE for mediaAccessFallback states.
- Added DATA_TRANSFER_SESSION_TYPE for data transfer session types.
- Consolidation and cleanup of docs. This fixes several docs errors.
- Ensure that CryptoJS libraries are correctly referenced. Demos can use credentials based authentication based on the demo/config-example.js file. See the list of authentication methods here.
- Removed NEW key from CANDIDATE_GENERATION_STATE as it is no longer active.
- Removed STARTING key from ICE_CONNECTION_STATE as it is no longer active.
- Removed ARRAY_BUFFER and BLOB keys from DATA_TRANSFER_DATA_TYPE to prevent confusion as they are still not implemented.