The actual release date was on: 11 Jun, 2015
Link to Github: https://github.com/Temasys/SkylinkJS/releases/tag/0.6.0
- Socket.io 1.3.5
- AdapterJS 0.11.0
CDN links (gzipped)
- Minified library: //cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.0/skylink.min.js
- Debug library: //cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.0/skylink.debug.js
- Minified with all dependencies: //cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.0/skylink.complete.min.js
- Debug with all dependencies: //cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.0/skylink.complete.js
- Added a new method called shareScreen that enables you to share your screen in the current session. This Skylink feature is supported in Chrome 36+, Firefox 34+ and with the commercial Temasys WebRTC plugin in IE10+ and Safari7.1+.
- Added a new method called stopScreen that stops your screensharing session.
- AUDIO_ENCODING << attribute >> has a new option called AUTO that does not force set any encoding and it's the default option.
- VIDEO_ENCODING << attribute >> has a new option called AUTO that does not force set any encoding and it's the default option.
- READY_STATE_CHANGE_ERROR << attribute >> has a new option called ADAPTER_NO_LOADED that indicates if the correct adapterjs is loaded or not. It throws when adapterjs is not loaded as well.
- Fixed in demo/app for muted and autoplay option crashing in some IE 11 browsers
- Fixed VIDEO_RESOLUTION options #110
- Improved MCU stability