Yes you can. Just execute the following steps:
1. Sign up for an account on our platform at console.temasys.io
2. Create an App
3. Configure the App Key ID to work on your site by configuring the CORS URL (On your Console, under App: Keys) to specify the domain-name of the wordpress site that will be accessing our APIs.
4. Install the following plugin in your wordpress site: https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-css-js/
5. Copy the JS and CSS from the following code: https://codepen.io/temasys/pen/GogabE#presentation into the plugin, replacing the App Key ID with the one you configured in step #2
6. Reference the Temasys SDK library in your theme header, or load the link in the plugin: https://cdn.temasys.io/skylink/skylinkjs/0.6.x/skylink.complete.js
7. Add the plugin to the page in the wordpress site where you want to have the video chat.
6. Add the html for the chat box from the code https://codepen.io/temasys/pen/GogabE#presentation into the page as well.