The actual release date was on: May 13, 2015
Link to Github: https://github.com/Temasys/SkylinkJS/releases/tag/0.5.10
- Socket.io 1.3.4
- AdapterJS 0.10.6
CDN links (gzipped)
- Minified library: //cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.5.10/skylink.min.js
- Debug library: //cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.5.10/skylink.debug.js
- Minified with all dependencies: //cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.5.10/skylink.complete.min.js
- Debug with all dependencies: //cdn.temasys.com.sg/skylink/skylinkjs/0.5.10/skylink.complete.js
- The existing Skyway object and its CDN paths will remain available for all versions < 0.6.0
- Added a new attribute called VIDEO_ENCODING setting priority for SDP (VP8, H265)
- Added a new attribute called AUDIO_ENCODING setting priority for SDP (iSAC, OPUS)
- init << method >> options allows you to set the audioEncoding and videoEncoding.
- muteStream << method>> getEmptyStream option is removed.
- getUserData << method >> providing a peerId returns a peer's userData.
- Added SM_PROTOCOL_VERSION for SDK developers to see the standard Signalling message protocol version.
- Added DT_PROTOCOL_VERSION for SDK developers to see the standard Data transfer protocol version.
- Browserify support
- Long-polling fixes. After a failed 5th attempt to reconnect, reconnection should be aborted.
- Hidden private methods and attributes in documentation.
- Fixes for XDomainRequest not working #21
- Fixes for documentation not loading when file is not hosted in a virtual server.
- Reordered documentation tabs.
- getPeerInfo << method >> not providing a valid peerId returns null.
- Cleaned up incorrect SDP parsings.
- Added main reference in package.json for react framework usage.
- Merged MCU changes pr#107
- Improved reconnection for slower congested network. To improve further.
- Use signalling provided list of ports instead of hard-coding them.
- Updated SDP test for new improved SDP parsing.
- Updated socket test for new way of socket connection.
- Updated messaging to always provide values to follow SM_PROTOCOL and DT_PROTOCOL standards cross-sdk.